Jan 6, 2010

Day 14 : The Sydney Explorer

On Monday (6th Jan), Sam and I got up late. We were supposed to leave the house at about 9 or so so that we could do more. The plan was to buy a Sydney Explorer Bus ticket and travel to some of the 27 stops of the bus. Sam and I got on at QVB, and we got down at the Powerhouse Museum first. I absolutely loved it! I wish I brought my dad with me though. He would have loved it too :D


















After and hour plus there, we got back on the bus and went to Luna Park, a theme park near the Sydney Bridge. We spent AUD45 each on tickets for all the rides. And I seriously had a lot of fun. I felt like a kid again :p


Complete with 70's music :)









Hello, I'm normal :)

Almost every ride made me dizzy :O

Not all pictures were uploaded, there were simply too many, sorry :x

No comments:

Post a Comment