Jan 3, 2010

Day 13 : Banarama

On this day, I woke up with motivation! We were going to have pancakes at The Rocks. We (Sam, Isabel, Jed, Bec and I) all left the house early with empty stomachs to the city. The plan was, Jed would go to Campton Theater and register us for the cheap tickets to the play, WICKED and then meet up with us later at The Rocks. About 20 minutes later, he calls and say we have to be there since the draw for the tickets was at 11. The time then was 10.45. So we had 15 minutes to get off the bus, get on a new one, go back about 2 kilometers in traffic and run to the theater. And we made it exactly at 11 :) But we didn't get the tickets though. The regular tickets were like AUD50+ each so yeah.

We took a shuttle down to Circular Quay (pronounced as Key), an then went for the most awesome pancakes I ever had. Had to line up for it okay, no joke.


Jyeahh!

The Bananarama. Pancakes with ice cream and banana topped with butterscotch sauce. My guilty pleasure.

Chocolate and Vanilla Surprise. Chocolate and plain pancakes with chocolate and vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce and chips.

The Mexicana. Crepe with salsa sauce and veggies.

Regular pancakes with bacon :D

I have a sad face on cause I didn't finish my pancakes while Sam did :p


Later we went to the Museum of Contemporary Arts, which mainly showed Australian Aboriginal art which was really cool. Wasn't allowed to take pictures there though.

Oh, I went to church with Bec in the evening. Met some really nice people. Was an experience I guess :)
Ended the night with a game of boring Monopoly while having fried churros dipped in chocolate sauce :D

No comments:

Post a Comment