Jan 3, 2010

Day 10 : Out with the 9, in with the 10!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The 10th day I was here was NYE! Earlier in the day, Sam and I just spent the time lazing at home while waiting for my cousin to come home from work. When she did, we took a bus down to town just for some Korean dinner. We didn't stay for the fireworks because it was definitely going to be soo crazy. I read later that there were 1.5 million people in the city that night. I wouldn't want to be drowned in that sea of people, no siree. They closed the major road, so we had to walk for a bit. But it's all I do here anyway. Walk, walk, walk.






So instead of watching the fireworks there, we went back home, changed into comfortable clothes then walked to the park near Glebe. It was full there too! Everyone was sitting on the grass waiting to the new year. We had a view of the two bridges in Sydney, so it was a really really good view.


The fireworks, ignore the photography :(








My cousin, her boyfriend and her dog.


I apologise that all the photography is just utterly horrible :(

No comments:

Post a Comment