Dec 23, 2009

Day 2 : Broadway?

Sam and I spent Day 2, Wednesday the 23rd of December walking around in Broadway, a shopping mall in Glebe. It's pretty much like Jusco, but better. There's K Mart, Target and loads of supermarkets. There's Cotton On, Cotton On Body and Cotton On Kids but truthfully, it's cheaper in Malaysia. We wanted to spend a maximum of AUD50.00 but uhh.. haha. I'll show you why (;

Mall in the suburbs. I repeat. Suburbs.

This is like their Giant but a hundred times better compared to ours. And they're priced that way too ._.
Mmm, to die for. That snowman meringue is asking for trouble ;p
I won't be able to bring myself around to eating them anyway.
Meet your Australian Forever 21. No, seriously.
Not exactly heaven but yeah.
Eh can I have them all? Haha.
Caption tees are so 5 minutes ago.

Jyeahh!
Yeah, she's excited ;p


So, we had lunch at Mores Cafe -
Ham and Cheese croissant - AUD6.50
Breakfast bacon wrap - AUD8.50

Target underwear - AUD8.90

K Mart -
Universal adapter coz I would die without it - AUD9.99
Water coz I would die without it too - AUD2.40 :O

Diva accesories - AUD28.00

Coles supermarket -
Instant Pasta for dinner - AUD2.00
Yoghurt - AUD2.00

Total : AUD68.49 :O
Thats about RM120++, people. Dad will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment